BROOKFIELD, Conn. -- The Brookfield Wellness Festival is coming to the Brookfield High School gym on Tuesday, April 12, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
It features vendors and activities -- promoting health, wellness, safety and personal growth within the community.
Admission to the festival is free. There is a $10 fee for the luncheon.
The event will feature the following:
- Doctors, dentists, optometrists
- Insurance specialists
- Vision screening
- Pop Warner and lacrosse clubs
- Nutritional counselors
- Fire safety professionals
- Rehabilitation facilities
- Recreational facilities
- Personal Trainers
The schedule is as follows:
- 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.: Brookfield High School students and faculty only (free)
- 12:30-2 p.m.: Networking luncheon for health and wellness professionals ($10), Keynote speaker: Marianne Seeber, Pathways Counseling of Connecticut, speaking on resiliency
- 4-7 p.m., Community (free). Families are encouraged to attend. There will be hands-on displays for all.
Attendees can enter to win door prizes including: six-month family membership to the YMCA, six month youth/teen membership to the YMCA, a family beach pass from Brookfield Park & Rec.
Sign up for a library card. Register for Pop Warner and save $50 per player.
For more information, call the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce at 203-775-8282.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.