SHERMAN, Conn. -- The town of Sherman will hold a meeting at Mallory Town Hall on Saturday.
The meeting will act to authorize expenditures for the following:
- The purchase of a SWZT Hydro Zero Turn Scag walk-behind mower for the Department of Public Works.
- The purchase of a Ford F-550XL 4X4 Reg Cab Dump Body Diesel truck, and a 9-foot Fisher plow, to replace a 2002 Ford F-550 dump truck for the Department of Public Works.
- Upgrading the Department of Public Works radio system with the installation of a VHF antenna to the highway garage.
- Repairs to the the Happy Acres Farm's barn.
- Repainting the exterior of the Sherman Playhouse.
The meeting will begin at 10 a.m.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.